- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12 People
These easy-to-make muffins will make an excellent grab-and-go breakfast treat during those busy morning routines.
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Beat together applesauce, vegetable oil and egg; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.