- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Cranberry Apple Salad is a refreshing combination of sweet and tart.
- 1 package red gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce, mashed
- 2 tart apples, grated
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Add next 3 ingredients; mix well. Pour into a serving dish. Refrigerate until set.
- Add vanilla and confectioners' sugar to whipped cream. Spread over gelatin. Sprinkle nuts over top.