- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
Consider serving this festive bread alongside your next holiday dinner. Works well as a breakfast treat, too.
- 2 cups chopped apple, peeled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together apples, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Beat in egg; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.