- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 cups
The tartness of the cranberries, the creaminess of the yogurt, the bite of the onion and the kick of the horseradish all meld together to form a delicious and unique blend of flavors.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 small onion, peeled & quartered
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy horseradish
- Place the cranberries, onion, sugar and salt into a food processor or a blender, and process until chunky in texture. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and then add the yogurt and the horseradish. Stir well to combine and then serve.