- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
A wonderful dessert to serve with your Thanksgiving dinner.
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup port wine
- In a crock pot place apples and cranberries.
- In a bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture over the apples and cranberries.
- Add orange peel, water and wine.
- Stir to mix ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low 5 - 6 hours.