- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Light and refreshing with a wonderful sweet and tart flavor, this cocktail is wonderful with spicy cuisine.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries to garnish
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka
- Place the cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer, lime juice, and vodka in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into 4 glasses filled with ice, and then garnish each cocktail with some frozen raspberries and a wedge of lime.