- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2-3 People
Crackers, eggs and pesto make a fast, easy treat for an after school snack, or tea time with the ladies.
- Homemade pesto (or a gluten-free store bought brand)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- Gluten-free crackers
- Place a small bowl of pesto in the center of a plate.
- Cut eggs crosswise into slices and fan out around one side of the plate. Arrange crackers on the other side of the plate.
- Place a small spoon or knife in the pesto. Show your kids how to spread pesto on a cracker, top with a slice of egg, and eat.