- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 8 people
A beautiful and tasty appetizer, Crabmeat-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes make a cheery addition to your party.
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, washed and dried
- 1 pound of lump crabmeat (make sure to remove any cartilage)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Dijon mustard to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/3 cup (or a bit more) of cream cheese
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Using a grapefruit spoon, carefully hollow out the tomatoes and let them stand upside down on a paper towel for about 30 minutes.
- Mix together the crabmeat, pepper, salt, mustard, hot sauce and cream cheese. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and refrigerate before serving. Garnish each tomato with a small sprig of dill.