- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Crabmeat Spinach Souffle is versatile and could be served for dinner or brunch.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 packages frozen spinach, chopped
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 pounds cottage cheese
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 stick butter, diced
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat (pick out cartilage)
- dash Tabasco sauce
- Defrost spinach, squeeze out excess water.
- Beat eggs, add the rest of the ingredients except cheddar cheese. Add a dash or two of Tabasco. Mix well. Fold in cheddar cheese. Pour into a well buttered round casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.