- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6
Crabmeat Quiche teamed up with a tossed green salad and fresh fruit is a brunch classic.
- 1, 9 inch pie shell, baked
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1, 7 ounce package frozen king crabmeat
- 1, 3 1/2 ounce french fried onion rings
- Combine eggs, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and sherry beating with a whisk.
- Add Swiss cheese, crabmeat and onion rings. Pour into baked shell.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 55-60 minutes.