- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8-10
Crabmeat Pie is a versatile dish. Serve as a brunch dish with a mixed green salad or in thin wedges for an elegant appetizer.
- 1, 7 1/2 ounce can king crab, flaked
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1, 10 inch unbaked pie shell
- Saute mushrooms in butter. Spread crab and mushroom in pie shell.
- Mix eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 375 dgrees F for 50 minutes or until filling is set.