- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Crabmeat Goodie is a colorful and fun to eat appetizer.
- 12 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 bottle chili sauce
- 1, 6 ounce package frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 1/2 onion, grated fine
- garlic salt
- parsley, minced for garnish
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and mayonnaise to cream cheese. Add onion and dash of garlic salt. Mix well. Spread in shallow glass serving dish. Cover with layer of chili sauce. Spread with crabmeat. Sprinkle top with parsley.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers.