- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 48 triangles
This simple appetizer tops triangles of English muffin with a rich blend of crabmeat, cheese and butter.
- 1 jar Kraft Old English Cheese Spread
- 1 stick butter
- 1 small can of crabmeat
- 12 english muffins
- A few dashes of paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter, cheese and crabmeat in a small saucepan over medium heat, stir to combine and then cook until the mixture is melted and slightly thickened.
- In the meantime, cut the English muffins into fourths and place on a baking sheet.
- Top each muffin triangle with the crabmeat mixture, sprinkle with the paprika and then place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Serve immediately.