- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Crabmeat Broccoli Casserole is a versatile dish that can be served for dinner or brunch.
- 1, 6 ounce package frozen snow crabmeat
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen broccoli spears
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon pimento, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon almonds, slivered
- Thaw crabmeat. Cut stems of broccoli into bite-sized pieces, keeping flowerets separate.
- Melt margarine in small pan, stir in flour and salt. Stir in half and half; cook over moderate heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Fold in crabmeat, onion and pimento. Arrange flowerets around edge of a shallow baking pan. Fill center with remaining broccoli pieces; spoon sauce over center. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake at 370 degrees F for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.