- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Top each Crab Swiss Bites with a slice of water chestnut for an added crunch.
- 1, 7 1/2 ounce can crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package flaky style refrigerated rolls
- 1, 1.5 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- Combine all ingredients except rolls. Separate each roll into 2 layers and place on ungreased baking sheet. Spoon crab mixture on rolls. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each roll with a slice of water chestnut.