- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Slather lots of Crab Spread on a variety of crackers or fresh veggies.
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, flaked
- Combine onion, garlic, cheese and milk; mix well. Spread on a round plate.
- Combine tomatoe, bell pepper, two tablespoons parsley, lemon juice and salt. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Top with crabmeat. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Chill.