- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 2 for dinner, 4 - 6 for appetizers
These quick to prepare crab quesadillas are great as a main course or as an appetizer.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 can (6 ounces) canned lump crab meat
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilies
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- sour cream for garnish
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly oil skillet with corn oil.
- Place tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese evenly over the tortilla, followed by 1/2 the chilies, 1/2 the green onions, and 1/2 the crab meat. Top with another tortilla
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tortilla is starting to brown and cheese is starting to melt. Carefully turn over the quesadilla and cook second side until lightly browned and cheese is thoroughly melted. Garnish with sour cream.