- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A quick and easy creamy and cheesy crabmeat casserole.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix together the crabmeat, soup and cheese. Spread into the prepared pan and sprinkle the breadcrumbs over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and browned.