- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
This super-simple crab melt appetizer is ready in just 30 minutes, making it the ideal dip for unexpected guests. Serve with a basket of crispy crackers and toasted pita wedges.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- paprika to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cream cheese, crabmeat, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and Worcestershire into a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and then sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Place the mixture into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Serve hot.