- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
Crab Dip for Vegetables makes an attractive holiday appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, green pepper sticks, celery sticks
- Place cream cheese in a bowl; beat until smooth. Add enough Thousand Island dressing to make dip consistency. Cut crab meat into small pieces. Add to cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place in dip bowl. Surround with an assortment of fresh vegetables and crackers.