- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 6
This crab will melt in your mouth.
- 2 pounds crab meat
- 2/3 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients except the parsley in a bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place mixture in 6 well greased individual custard cups.
- Place on a broiler pan about 4 inches from source of heat.
- Broil for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.