- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 60
Crab Cheese Triangles are hot and bubbly appetizers.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 jar Kraft Old English cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 package frozen crabmeat
- 5 English muffins, split
- Combine butter, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and Tabasco in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in crabmeat. Spread on muffin halves. Place in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges. Return to freezer until serving time.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until bubbly.