- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 10-12
English muffins are the base for Crab Appetizers which makes them an easy recipe to make for family and friends.
- 6 tablespoons soft margarine
- 1, 5 ounce jar Old English cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- Mix ingredients and spread on English muffin halves.
- Freeze on baking sheet. Store in plastic bag or container for future use.
- When needed, broil for 4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Cut into wedges.