- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Your party guests will never leave if you serve these delicious Crab Appetizer Napoleons.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1, 6 ounce can refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 12 rounds, using 2 inch cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Stir cheese until smooth. Stir in milk, horseradish, pepper and crab.
- Split pastries into 2 layers, making 24 layers in all. Spread crab mixture on 12 bottom layers. Top with onions, almonds and top layers. Sprinkle with paprika.