- Prep: 2 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: 1
An elegant brunch dish that can be made in 5 minutes. This recipe makes one serving so adjust your ingredients according to your guest list.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ounce brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons cooked crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons black olive tapenade
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Spray a small nonstick skillet with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and let cook for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle brie, crabmeat and tapenade over one half of the egg mixture and cover the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until egg is just set.
- Use a spatula to fold omelet in half, covering the side with the crab mixture.
- Lightly press and cover skillet with lid. Cook for 1 minute or until egg is cooked through.
- Slide onto a plate and serve.