- Prep: 50 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A great vegetarian salsa that can be enjoyed alone with tortilla chips or spooned over your favorite Mexican meal.
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bottle Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing
- fresh lime
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Place the corn, beans, onion and cilantro into a serving bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour in the juice and the Italian salad dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Just prior to serving, add the avocado and gently toss to combine.