- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cowboy Flank Steak is sizzling hot and spicy after a few minutes under the broiler for your family to enjoy as a weekend or weeknight meal.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 (1 pound) flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven broiler
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a bowl
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper then rub with mixed spices
- Place steak under broiler at about 4 inches and broil for 10-12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached
- Only broil on one side. After first side is broiled, take steak and wrap in aluminum foil and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Diagonally cut steak thinly across the grain and serve.