- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Who would have thought that a cocktail named ‘Cowboy Coffee’ would be so aromatic, elegant and delicious!
- 2 dark roast coffee beans
- 2-1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- lemon peel twist and coffee bean to garnish
- Place the coffee beans into a shaker and crush.
- Add the whiskey, simple syrup and bitters to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon peel twist and a coffee bean and then serve immediately.