- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Chardonnay and sparkling wine are mixed with fresh strawberry purée to give this posh cocktail its couture image.
- 3 ounces Chardonnay
- 1 barspoon fresh strawberry purée
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- sparkling wine
- strawberry to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the sparkling wine and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the sparkling wine and then garnish with the strawberry; serve immediately.