- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Couscous adds wonderful texture to this chicken salad drizzled with a garlic and Kalamata olive vinaigrette.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (7ounce) packages chicken in water, drained
- Prepare the couscous according to package directions.
- Place the olives, parsley, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and garlic into a salad bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken and couscous to the bowl and toss gently to combine.