- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Thyme makes this vodka-based cocktail an aromatic delight, while the muddled blueberries and lemon give it a bright and fresh taste.
- 1 sprig thyme
- 10 blueberries
- 1/2 a lemon, roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- thyme sprig to garnish
- Gently rub the sprig of thyme between your fingers to release its natural oils and then place it into a cocktail glass. Fill the glass with ice and then set aside.
- Place the blueberries and lemon into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Pour the vodka and agave nectar into the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the thyme sprig and then serve immediately.