- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6
Country Style Pot Roast can be made a day ahead and reheated.
- 4 pounds beef brisket
- salt pepper and garlic powder
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can beer
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) whole cranberry sauce
- Season brisket with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place meat in a roasting pan.
- Mix onion soup with beer and cranberry sauce. Pour mixture over brisket. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F about 2 hours or until fork tender. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
- Slice meat and return to pan with gravy. Remove all fat. When ready to serve, heat in oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot.