- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Easy to make, Country Sausage Egg Bake makes a great brunch dish.
- 4 slices French bread, cubed
- 3/4 pounds country sausage, cooked
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- Spread bread cubes in buttered 7 by 11 inch baking dish. Layer sausage and cheese over bread.
- Combine eggs and mustard with 1 generous cup milk in bowl, beating well. Pour over sausage and cheese. Blend 1/4 cup milk with soup until smooth. Pour over all. Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.