- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Cooked with potatoes and carrots, Country Braised Pork Chops is a complete one skillet meal.
- 4, 3/4 inch thick pork chops, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1, 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1, 3 ounce can sliced mushrooms
- 8 small new potatoes, peeled
- 4 medium carrots, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Coat pork chops with flour. Brown onion in oil in skillet until tender. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling point; reduce heat. Simmer covered, for 1 hour or until pork chops are tender, stirring occasionally.