- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 5
Kids love this delicious apple punch recipe and it's easy to make!
- Apple Orchard Punch ---
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 liters ginger ale
- 1 apple
- In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice.
- Stir until dissolved, then slowly pour in the ginger ale.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically, forming whole apple slices.
- Float apple slices on top of punch.