- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Crescent rolls formed into sandwich circles. A quick and easy lunch that can be made ahead of time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerator crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 slices of cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet.
- Roll out the crescent rolls. Separate into 4 rectangles, sealing the crescent perforation on each.
- Roll out or stretch each rectangle until it is equal in size to two slices of bread.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on each, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edge.
- Fold in half, and use a fork to seal the edge. Round the edges to create a circle.
- Arrange on the baking sheet and cook according to the crescent roll package.
- Eat warm from the oven, or allow to cool for a packed lunch.