- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
You'll love this creamy potato dish. Serve it with ham during the holidays.
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cut into squares
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except potatoes.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Pour mixture into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Turn to low and cook 2 additional hours.