- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Creamy, whipped mashed potatoes with cottage cheese.
- Instant mashed potatoes (4 servings size)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 cup large curd cottage cheese
- Prepare the potatoes according to the directions. Decrease the water by 1/2 cup and add in the onion to the boiling water before the potatoes.
- Gently fold the cottage cheese in with a fork. Pour into a 1 quart casserole dish and top with butter. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.