- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Cottage Cheese Lime Salad Mold is a classic favorite.
- 1 small package lime gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 small carton small-curd cottage cheese
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water in a saucepan. Add pineapple. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add marshmallows; stir until marshmallows dissolve. Chill until partially set. Add pecans, whipped cream and cottage cheese, stirring gently. Spoon into a serving dish. Chill until firm.