- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Averna Limoni is a tasty digestive that is made from a delicious and aromatic blend of Sicilian lemons, orange blossoms, and spices.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Averna Limoni
- 1/4 ounce Sambuca
- 6 mint leaves
- mint sprig to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the mint leaves into a cocktail shaker with a splash of the lemon juice. Gently muddle the leaves until lightly bruised and then add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into the shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.