- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Adding a few dashes of orange bitters to a classic Cosmo cocktail gives it an extra something that the traditional mixed drink lacks. Try Fee Brothers Orange bitters which are flavorful but not overpowering.
- 1-1/2 ounces citrus vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Flamed orange zest to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the flamed orange zest, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the flamed orange zest and then serve immediately.