- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Just as the name suggests, this vodka and Cointreau-based cocktail is a mix between a Gin Rickey and a Cosmopolitan.
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon-infused (citron) vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- Splash of cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Cold club soda
- Slice each of lime and orange
- Put a cocktail glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with the cold club soda, garnish with the lime and orange slices and serve immediately.