- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 3 Cups
This dip is very versatile. It can be used as a salsa with tortilla chips or as a topper for salads. Even cook it into rice!
- 1/2 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 big tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon Southwestern seasoning (or a blend of cumin, cayenne and chili powder in equal parts)
- Squeeze of half a lime
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Mix the first four ingredients into a bowl and toss together.
- Toss it with some lime and salt.
- Chill it for maximum flavor.
- Serve it with some chips, in tacos or on salads.