- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 57 min
- Serving: 6
Corned Beef Salad is a unique lunch entree and will satisfy your hungry guests.
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups tomato juice, boiling hot
- 1 can corned beef, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup salad dressing
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mix gelatin in cold water. Add tomato juice and lemon juice.
- Mix salad dressing into corned beef, macaroni, pepper, onion and celery. Then add tomato mixture.
- Chill until firm. Cut into squares and serve