- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr 30 min
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Sweetly glazed, slow cooked corned beef brisket dinner.
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 cup water
- Lemon pepper
- 1 (3-4 pound) seasoned corned beef
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Arrange the onions in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the water over.
- Season the beef with the lemon pepper and set on top of the onion. Cook covered for 7-9 hours on low.
- Remove from the slow cooker and place in the center of an oven-safe dish.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Blend together all the glaze ingredients and brush over the corned beef.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.