- Prep: 6 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Corned Beef and Cabbage Mold would be perfect at your St. Patrick's Day celebration.
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1, 12 ounce can corned beef, finely chopped
- lettuce and cherry tomatoes for garnish.
- Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water in saucepan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until dissolved, stirring constantly. Stir in salt, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Combine with mayonnaise gradually in mixing bowl. Add onion. Chill until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into 6 cup mold. Chill until firm. Garnish unmolded salad with cherry tomatoes and salad greens.