- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Brought to you by the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook Crock Pot Cooking.
- 2 med. onions, sliced
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs. corned beef brisket
- 1 c. apple juice
- 1/4 c, packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. finely shredded orange peel
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 sm. cabbage wedges
- Place onions in crock pot.
- Trim fat from brisket.
- If necessary, cut meat to fit into crock pot; place on top of onions.
- In a bowl combine apple juice, sugar, orange peel, mustard, and cloves; pour over brisket.
- Place cabbage on top of meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours (high 5 to 6 hours).