- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
New twist on a quick dinner!
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) whole kernal corn, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated cornbread twists or breadsticks
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine the soup, milk, pepper, corn and chicken in a 2 quart cooking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Pull the dough apart into 8 pieces, NOT unrolling it. Put on top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.