- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Cornbread topped sausage and bean casserole.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beans with spicy sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the beans and tomatoes in with the sausage. Bring to a boil. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Make the corn muffin mix according to the directions. Drop spoonfuls of the dough over the casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the top is browned.