- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Crumbled cornbread salad with a pickle dressing.
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packaged cornbread mix
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Dressing for salad:
- 2/3 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare and cook the cornbread according to the package. Once cool crumble.
- Mix together the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad.